Sign in to follow this  
LilTroyXx

App for Terraria Helper

1. What is your real name?

Troy

1. What is your main character’s in-game name?

LilTroyXx

2. How often do you play and how long have you been on our servers?

I play 4 to 6 days out of the week, i have been playing on the servers for around a month or two, but i have played on this server a while ago too

3. How old are you?

1. Why do you want a staff position?

I can help more people, make the server a more enjoyable place, and help keep the place free of any hackers

1. What is your history with moderating and/or administrating Terraria servers?

I have not ever been a moderator or administrator in a server before.

1. What is your understanding of the responsibilities of Helper/TempMod?
    Be calm with people, think before doing something, get help from higher staff ranks if i can not deal with a certain situation, and help people if they need it.

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the least), how comfortable are you with IRC?

3. How long have you been playing Terraria?
    3 to 4 years

4. Have you ever been banned on a server before? If so, why?

i have not

1. Name four of our server rules and explain why they're important

Do not ask of fellow players real life location: because this is private information and you cant trust everyone on the internet
No cheating: this dose not only make an unfair advantage for people but also a lot of the time an annoying advantage.

Do not use an exploit of any kind to crash the server: this is very annoying for people who want to play on the server and have fun, and if, lets say someone was fighting bosses it would be annoying for them to despawn a lot.

No greifing: Now there is a /House Define command but still if someone had to hurry up and get off of the server in the middle of building a house and didn't have time to house define it, it would be annoying to see your house be destroyed.

1. What would you do if there was a situation you could not handle?

Get a higher staff rank to help/ deal with the situation completely.

1. Your best friend joins our server and begins hacking, what do you do?

treat him like any normal player, just because he is your friend dose NOT make it OK to hack on a server, warn him, get help from higher ranks if needed, tell him stop.

1. Another player you dislike says something that bothers or annoys you, how do you react?

If it is not against the rules simply ignore them, ask them to stop nicely, if it is against the rules tell them, and handle the situation accordingly.

1. What would you say is your biggest strength? Your greatest weakness?

i dont really argue with staff. I can sometimes not handle a few situations, and instead of getting a higher staff rank, i will try to handle the situation even though i cant.

1. A man’s wife is very sick and needs special medicine to survive. The only pharmacy to have the medicine is charging a ridiculously high price for it, which the man cannot afford. Is it okay for the man to steal the medicine? Why or why not? 

if it is a life or death situation the it is OK for the man to steal the medicine. im sure the pharmacy can spare a bottle of medicine to keep someone alive.

1. What sets you apart from other players and staff applicants? Answer in at least 20 words.
    i think normally the higher staff is correct, i will do what they tell me to, and not argue, im here to have fun on the server, not to frusterate people.

2. You are driving past a small bus stop with 3 people sitting there. You are in a car with room for only one person, even if you try to cram  people in to the car. As you slow down to see if you can help, you see three people. An elderly woman, who says she needs to go to a hospital nearby but cannot afford an ambulance; A very old and dear friend of yours (who you owe a big favor) who needs to get to a business meeting in the next 30 minutes, and the most attractive mate you've ever seen, who looks at you, and it's love at first sight. Who do you help, and why? the elderly woman because she could die, just because someone is attractive dosent mean they are nice, the man could make up an excuse to get out of the meeting.

3. Anything else you would like to add?

i hope Rencorner will be the first server i will be staff on.

Heya Troy, thank you for your application. We will go through it and discuss your application, and get back to you soon. Until then, stay active and behave for the next week or two!

~ Skilz

Also, I now realize it was a bad time to post this application because I would not be on very much because of Christmas, but I will be more active now. Just throwing that out there.