Sign in to follow this  
ice187dna

Renegade Christmas Public Fun War.

Thanks for the initiative Ice!
Here's the roster so far, I'll update it as needed.

FurinKazan
Rackz
masscarriers
Itai
xmobster
Manuel
ExEric
Sean
Fuzzy
Qjmatrix

Please folks indicate whether you prefer Saturday or Sunday, we can make it a two day events but in my experience most people just show up on "the day" and the other one sits mostly empty.

TIME : Saturday December 15th  / Sunday December 16th. It's probably going to be at 2PM EST / 11AM pacific (for Manny :) ) / 7PM UK / 8PM Germany

PLACE : The Commwar channel (Volcom's H2ouse of FUCKwars!). IP is 208.115.205.106:6000.

TEAMS : Captain-based. We'll define captains according to who's on TS on the spot.

Please get on Teamspeak at least15 minutes in advance, meet the people and hopefully we can get teams sorted and games started before 2h30 O.o

Good.

Please also add a message in the game for people to know..

I'm pretty sure I can make it on Sunday, and doubt I can on Saturday

Edited by Itai795

I have nothing planned for that weekend. As far as I know, I'm available to play. :yahoo-cool:

On another note: I have always thought it would be awesome to have the maps themed for the holidays rather than having a scheduled plan. I don't have such modding skills to accomplish this idea. But, no shame in sharing the idea.

Edited by XpZFuzzy

Can I please remind people that it is a PUBLIC FUN WAR and not a RENCORNER COMMUNITY WAR. This means that the public will be joining us, there are people on FaceBook who are interested in joining in.

Lets use the main server? we already have 28 players. For me an event was just necessary to get a game going, now we already have one going on very well.