Sign in to follow this  
ProfessorMFL

ProfessorMFL's Raid Lead Application

1) What is your real name?

Matthew

2) Please select a character name you'd like Raid Leader on. This rank will not replace any rank, as it is supposed to be separate and only used in certain scenarios (Only while actively using the rank for leading dungeons!). That does mean you' need to have two accounts, one for regular play, and one for raid leading. 

MassiveLegend

3) How old are you?

4) How long have you been playing Terraria?

since 2015~

5) How long have you been playing on our server? 

June 11 or so.

6) How active are you? (Be as detailed as possible!)

I play maybe 1-2 times a week and i mostly come on to check on to see if there are any griefs or anyone in need and when there are events.

6) How well do you know Terraria mechanics of wiring and sensors?

On a scale on 1-10, I would probably say 5

7) Why do you want to be a Raid Leader? (Be honest, we can tell if you want it for the commands and such.)

I would like to be a Raid Leader because I would like to see what its like to be hosting events and such and I don't really care for the commands because from what I have seen, its mainly butchering the mobs close by and teleporting others (and maybe check inventories of other players.

8) How many Lost Halls, Shatters and Other dungeons do you think you have completed? (Round to the nearest tenth) 

I would say I probably completed Lost Halls, Shatters and other dungeons at least 20 times.

9) Why should we pick you as a Raid Leader for RCTerraria? 

I come on Terraria 90% of the time if I am needed and I like going through new opportunities.

10) You accidentally use a command incorrectly and now someone has a special ability that they normally shouldn't have, what do you do?

If I had accidentally used a command incorrectly and gave someone a special ability they shouldn't have I would ping Skilz or Charre on what I should do and calmly try to make them not use it.

11) A player rushes the dungeon without the group and without permission, what do you do? (Be Very detailed)

If a player rushes the dungeon without the group without permission I would teleport them back and give them a warning. If they do it multiple times, I will contact Skilz or Charre to tell them to stop or maybe even not allow them to continue through the dungeon.

12) A player who wanted to join a dungeon is breaking the set rules at the start (in this case taking items from more than one chest), what do you do? How would you handle it if there was no one online to assist you at the time?

If there was a player who wanted to join a dungeon but is breaking the set rules at the start, I will first ask them if they took other items from the chests. After that and they say yes or no, I will check their inventory just in case and make them delete the item.

13) Do you promise to never abuse commands/waypoints or anything else that you may or may not have access to? 

Yes, I promise to never abuse commands/waypoints or anything else that I may or may not have access to.

14) What does this rank mean to you?

(There may or may not be more to add, but I'm posting this now so that Charre and others can see it formatted and all that, also to keep the text layout stored properly. 

This rank means the server to me because I enjoy spending time with others and I want to be someone who helps the Rencorner Community.

Hey ProfessorMFL, Thanks for being our first applicant. We'll review you application within the next week and give you an answer within or at that time. In the mean time though, keep doing dungeons and continue to be helpful and active! 

~Skilz

Greetings ProfessorMFL, it is my great burden to inform you that you have been denied due to inactivity. As you can imagine, we need active Raid Leaders to attempt runs often. Once you pick up your activity, feel free to contact me, or apply once again! 

P.S: Your only road block is the activity, which can be fixed quite quickly, you seem to have a myriad of Lost Halls and Shatters knowledge, So that helps out a lot!

~ Skilz