Sign in to follow this  
ice187dna

Random Maya Models.

Posted (edited)

Oh i still got some pictures of models i made many years ago lol. But i never textured them:

(here´s only one example)

http://media.moddb.com/cache/images/games/1/8/7831/thumb_620x2000/China_DragonTank_001.JPGhttp://media.moddb.com/cache/images/games/1/8/7831/thumb_620x2000/China_DragonTank_001.JPG

i made that dragon tank and that rifle :P

Edited by rackz

Arnold does not like this render. Done the rendering about four times now. Going to have to lower the particles in it to make it work. :|

Trying to get the modeling assignment completed for University.

The Hi Poly is to the left and the other two are low poly textured and untextured.

Image2.jpeg

I used to work for a website which required 3d modeling knowledge below beginner level. I have an interest in modeling ever since then. I've been even watching tutorials recently.  So when I saw this topic, I thought I should try doing these as an exercise (They're amazing by the way <3). But oh god, nope.. It seems that I still couldn't improve myself. Here's my retarded cupcake D: Are there any tips you can give for noobies like me to improve themselves better?

yx8bH2.jpg

@Sheila My advice is just to keep practicing and learning new techniques. That's all I'm doing. More you keep doing it the more you get better at it. I still could improve on my model as I had issues with the icing/fondant on top. 

Practice makes perfect. Yeah, post any of your models in here, show off your skills. I'm not a professional, I've only just finished University a few weeks ago.

I have a long way to go. So I'd better wait before showing off my skills :D I have a lot of practising ahead of me. I'm definitely going to work on my cupcake too. You're right, that's the only way to go I guess. Thanks for the tip :) Your models look great to me, I don't know how you can get more professional than that :)