Manuel857

DRAGONBALL FighterZ

I was waiting for this style of Dragonball to come out again! The open world (Dragon Ball Xenoverse) was crap to be honest. I'm super excited that it's coming out tomorrow (Jan 26th)!

Any other DBZ fan here getting it?

3 hours ago, Manuel857 said:

I was waiting for this style of Dragonball to come out again! The open world (Dragon Ball Xenoverse) was crap to be honest. I'm super excited that it's coming out tomorrow (Jan 26th)!

Any other DBZ fan here getting it?

nice, let me know how it is. if it's any good will get. coming out on pc?

7 hours ago, display said:

my boyfriend just bought that game! has yet to try it out..

ooooo boyfriend! ya never told us! or me maybe lol

The latest episode I’ve seen is what it’s airing on adult swim atm which is the return of future Trunks battling Black Goku.

"Any other DBZ fan here getting it?" Haven't heard a word about this until reading this post today, so hell yeah I'll be trying to get that soon as I can!

lol i can understand people not buying maddens and 2ks and even cod every year due to them being reskins but you couldnt catch me paying more than $5 for a side scrolling versus fighter. every single one of these is the same strategies, spam combo faster than your opponent.  ya'll are crazy paying full price for this. same game as mortal kombat 2 on sega genesis with slightly updated graphics.

They're lots of fun when you play with someone else on the same console. I got like 6 games yet I only like to play about 3 of them. One is injustice which is made by the same guys that made MK X so the controls are all the same except it's a shittier game and you can't even block lol. Uncharted is a pretty nice game, I've almost finished it :v

6 hours ago, WNxH3adSh00t said:

They're lots of fun when you play with someone else on the same console. I got like 6 games yet I only like to play about 3 of them. One is injustice which is made by the same guys that made MK X so the controls are all the same except it's a shittier game and you can't even block lol. Uncharted is a pretty nice game, I've almost finished it :v

im not denying they're fun, im just saying that every single one of them is the exact same and the games are so 1-dimensional, literally the only thing you can do is square off with people, there's no campaign or mini games etc

Both MK and Injustice have campaign, even previous Mortal Kombat games also had campaigns. Newest one has great missions with cool cutscenes and it's got the normal Towers as all the MKs had in the past  plus some extra stuff like the Crypt(minigame, you go around a crypt and open treasures with the money you earn from campaign and normal games which give you random stuff like fatalities, new brutalities, new moves).

The crypt is in first person too.

It also has tutorials where you can learn normal moves, combos, fatalities and it shows you the distance you have to be from the enemy player to perform them.

Edited by WNxH3adSh00t

7 hours ago, WNxH3adSh00t said:

Both MK and Injustice have campaign, even previous Mortal Kombat games also had campaigns. Newest one has great missions with cool cutscenes and it's got the normal Towers as all the MKs had in the past  plus some extra stuff like the Crypt(minigame, you go around a crypt and open treasures with the money you earn from campaign and normal games which give you random stuff like fatalities, new brutalities, new moves).

The crypt is in first person too.

It also has tutorials where you can learn normal moves, combos, fatalities and it shows you the distance you have to be from the enemy player to perform them.

bro i have MK XL, i have played the "campaign" it is just regular ol' fights with cutscenes inbetween lmao.  it would be like if you bought a DVD with "extra features" and when you accessed the extra features the extra feature was just watching the movie the regular way with the word extra written on top of the screen

Looks a lot like the old Dragonball GT: Final Bout game, and Ultimate Battle 22. If you played one fighter game, you've played them all, but this one does show promise. To be honest, I'd kill for an upgraded graphic version of Final Bout, no change to mechanics, just a visual overhaul.

some people like fighter games, some dont.

for what its worth, this game is from the dudes that did guilty gear.

Only fighting games i really did love was Fighting Force (PS1). EHRGEIZ (PS1) and Mortal Combat Shaolin Monks (first xbox).

Also Tekken 3's ball mode was funny aswell :P

Edited by rackz

On 2/2/2018 at 2:31 PM, rackz said:

Only fighting games i really did love was Fighting Force (PS1). EHRGEIZ (PS1) and Mortal Combat Shaolin Monks (first xbox).

Also Tekken 3's ball mode was funny aswell :P

hell yeah, never heard of ehrgeiz but I've played the rest

17 minutes ago, Charre said:

hell yeah, never heard of ehrgeiz but I've played the rest

Its basicly Tekken with characters of Final Fantasy etc :D

Nice! Unfortunately, I dont have any tips right now as I haven't played it as of late. Got about 10% of the story done so far.