Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Szymek7777

Fix hon bug

32 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, masscarriers said:

remove trist

I like how you did it in lower case too hahahahahahahhahahahahahahah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pm blacky about it, stop being so fucking emo

Romanian takes some of its language from french? explains so much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ehh said:

pm blacky about it, stop being so fucking emo

Romanian takes some of its language from french? explains so much

I don't know who the fuck are you but every post i see from you to someone is rude or negative and i don't know how did you get 308 rep.

I shouldn't visit this forum anymore. Bad people are here only and no help. Bye

Edited by Szymek7777

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hon bug is fun some times lets me spy on gdi for a few secs as i fall ti oblivion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let me get things straight.

You come up here out of nowhere telling people they're too lazy to fix some meaningless bug in a 15+ years old game and hand over the game files.

You know very well who the main coder is but can't wait 24h for him to answer your request on forums.

Even though Blacky's been paged here (Thanks Dennis) but didn't answer yet, you complain that it's never getting fixed and that everybody's being useless and bad?

I wonder who's being butthurt here, really. If it's so urgent for you to see this fixed, why don't you page him yourself on IRC.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blacky has been pretty busy the last few weeks working on the server. He will reply here when he has time.

Please be patient.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The bad spawn point on field was fixed a long time ago plus 1 man wall hope and other things. Unfortunately it has not made it the server because of issues with the RxD objects file I ran into. I have to redo the temp objects that all RxD maps use and recompile every single map ( that's a few hundred renegade presets ). I have made some progress with the new build and hope to get it out soon.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BigWrench said:

The bad spawn point on field was fixed a long time ago plus 1 man wall hope and other things. Unfortunately it has not made it the server because of issues with the RxD objects file I ran into. I have to redo the temp objects that all RxD maps use and recompile every single map ( that's a few hundred renegade presets ). I have made some progress with the new build and hope to get it out soon.

1 man wallhop is not allowed anyway. You´re a coder, i did code myselfe for ren i know whats possible, so this shouldnt be a prob: If you still want to fix wallhop, you can simply make a custom invisible-w3d model and spawn it on mapload (so you dont need to edit the main map model)

for the hon-spawn bug, if i remember correctly, you can "destroy" spawners by getting the id of the spawner. if not, then code a scriptzone that gets spawned at the spawner´s location wich will set your position/teleport somewhere else :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, rackz said:

1 man wallhop is not allowed anyway. You´re a coder, i did code myselfe for ren i know whats possible, so this shouldnt be a prob: If you still want to fix wallhop, you can simply make a custom invisible-w3d model and spawn it on mapload (so you dont need to edit the main map model)

for the hon-spawn bug, if i remember correctly, you can "destroy" spawners by getting the id of the spawner. if not, then code a scriptzone that gets spawned at the spawner´s location wich will set your position/teleport somewhere else :P

yea that's exactly what was done an invisible wall with no edges put in front of the wall. Stopping people from jumping on the edge of the wall.

Your right I could just destroy the spawner or move it's position without editing the map. Might do that for the time being.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

with coded blockers we could fix many other things:

1111111111111.jpg

 

 

22222222.jpg

 

33333.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Szymek7777 said:

I don't know who the fuck are you but every post i see from you to someone is rude or negative and i don't know how did you get 308 rep.

I shouldn't visit this forum anymore. Bad people are here only and no help. Bye

why did you add me on steam lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BigWrench said:

yea that's exactly what was done an invisible wall with no edges put in front of the wall. Stopping people from jumping on the edge of the wall.

Would this prevent 2 man wall jumps? Because  many of  games have been won  by  2 man wall jumps. 

Edited by warlord83

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0