MarcISFil

its ez to hack this website. need moe security guards

17 posts in this topic

you need to secure your website. its 2 ez to h@ck in. btw sorry to the owner of th!s acocunt! th!s !s onlee a reminder!

you can remove this acocunt now. or bring it back to the owener. 

sorry for hacking your website, hacking the owner's account. THIS IS JUST A REMINDER to for you

secure your website. 

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, WE ARE LEGION

WE DO NOT FORGIVE, WE DO NOT FORGET

EXPECT US. 

~@n0nym0u$$$$$$$ chi

i volunteer as security guard

Holy. This is the most attention seeking prank ive ever seen.

2 people like this

Okay then, Anthony or Jelo. Not the owner's account, obviously, just one you made which displays your IP address. Good job on that. 

While you're clearly full of shit, bear in mind that if you make threats - however shitty the threats are - you will be taken seriously. As you both share the same dynamic ISP, you can consider yourselves both warned. 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

That was was my best friends account but i shouted on him  , that why will he say that . he said he does not know  and he said his password does not work  and after i made the vip app  i checked his account and someone changed his name.      we both blame each other but he said it was not him and idk why my ip was the same as that one

Edited by Jelo2

This hearts my eyes... just to read that.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, Satomi said:

Okay then, Anthony or Jelo. Not the owner's account, obviously, just one you made which displays your IP address. Good job on that. 

While you're clearly full of shit, bear in mind that if you make threats - however shitty the threats are - you will be taken seriously. As you both share the same dynamic ISP, you can consider yourselves both warned. 

I promise you Satomi me or my best friend did not do that, at this time all of us are asleep    , my friend is offline so i dont know who will do that

P.S. I just woke up and got online its 3:33AM now and  i got online 2:40AM so how can i do that?

Edited by Jelo2

Posted (edited)

Anonymous? they care about some unknown -non polictical world changing gaming forum? LOL. I read "hacked" account posts, he´s 13 years old. Im sure he fell into one spoof/fake website where he did fill in account informations. 

or it could be "hacked"s brother who´s pissed on his brother for some reasons.

lol this topic sucks, suck my drunken ferret balls you stupid fag :Giggle:

EDIT: i see "hacked" is now from Philippins, i dont think shemales and palm tree monkeys are able to do such things. 

EDIT2: its also possible to "steal" someones IP or maybe both used the same proxy lol

Edited by rackz
1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, rackz said:

Jeez man, hardcore...

Just now, Skilz said:

Jeez man, hardcore...

Thats the way how to handle with internet-Gangster-kids

Skilz y does the irc terraria chat does not show the server chat?

16 minutes ago, rackz said:

Anonymous? they care about some unknown -non polictical world changing gaming forum? LOL. I read "hacked" account posts, he´s 13 years old. Im sure he fell into one spoof/fake website where he did fill in account informations. 

EDIT: i see "hacked" is now from Philippins, i dont think shemales and palm tree monkeys are able to do such things. 

EDIT2: its also possible to "steal" someones IP or maybe both used the same proxy lol

This isn't a matter of hacking - just poor decision making by one of our young Filipino players. 

Just now, Satomi said:

This isn't a matter of hacking - just poor decision making by one of our young Filipino players. 

how can someone as young of the 2 of us do such a thing like hack a forum. honestly i dont even know the gang Anonymous

As previously mentioned, consider this your formal warning. You have broken every rule we have in the last year, including hacking on your character WIZARD. Tread lightly. 

I am not your mother, and excuses like 'it wasn't me, it was my brother/friend' and 'I don't even know how to hack' carry no weight. If you make a threat, you will be taken at your word, even if we know you don't have the skills. 

3 people like this

The account name is changed back to normal, the password is reset(he will have to redo the password himself with his email). Whoever you are, stop fucking around.

2 people like this

I'm late to this topic but oh well. Sat said the one thing that I would agree most with in this situation:

bov9hrgeabweco9f.png

1 person likes this

On 21-7-2017 at 9:38 PM, rackz said:

Rofl, Anonymous doesnt give a shit about community's like dis.

They are not the personal army on request rofl