roboman54

Joetorp 1.12 is launched! Update please

14 posts in this topic

The minecraft 1.12 has been released, please update, restart, and renew the server. A COMPLETE WIPE would be appreciated at least in Skyblock as in NO ISLANDS, everyone starts new would be GREAT!

THANKS!

roboman54

I will probably need some time before I get to it, I just got my internet back, and I still have a ton of things to do to finish up getting my house together with our move from NY to Georgia.  Bear with me.

1 person likes this

We are getting ready to upgrade the servers for 1.12.  We are going to wipe survival, Skyblock, and Factions clean so as to take advantage of the new stuff from 1.11 and 1.12.  Creative will not have any builds wiped.  I also am going to give Bedwars a place in our server.  We will be putting in a new hub also.  GTA will remain at its current level I believe. 

I don't know the exact date this will happen, but it will be very soon.  I'll keep you posted. 

1 person likes this

Creative 1.2 is up, we wiped it, but we saved the old world, I can copy your build to a new plot in the new world.  Contact me if you want to have it copied.

6 hours ago, Joetorp said:

Creative 1.2 is up, we wiped it, but we saved the old world, I can copy your build to a new plot in the new world.  Contact me if you want to have it copied.

Pw1 and 2? And sorry i havent been on strep throat and tonsillitis kicked  and is still kicking my  ass.

Just pw1, atm.

Survival is just about ready to launch....

Nice one :)

I'm just dropping a notice here that along this survival server full wipe, I'm taking my leave permanently from Rencorner MC with Nebuner and NinjaSalmon. 

RenCorner MC survival served us well as a place to come and play whenever we wanted and freely continue on our extensive builds for over a year but now that our builds are gone for good and all time spent on working on our builds there nullified, we are directing our interest to other venues more suited to our needs as casual gamers.

Thank you for the time we shared and cheers to the future of RenCorner 

Hi smelly,

I sent you a pm.

You will be missed. But we might be able to recover your build if thats the only reason your leaving. But we regularly  start  servers  over from scratch.  I spent a lot of time on rail station and joe even more on rail. But its nice to  start over here and there. 

1 person likes this

Is the world up for download?