Puma

Pimp weps

34 posts in this topic

So... 52 people in the server and 50% of the players have pimp rockets, why would you come up with the idea that people can buy pimp weps? it's so retarded.

I would suggest removing that option and just make it so it spawns once in 30 mins or something again.. i am 100% sure im not the only one thinking this way, we had a 52 player game today in under and everyone had a fucking pimp rocket or mines all over the place..

k

Theres probably a topic about the pimps open right now but i can't be ask to search for it.. X)

Edited by Puma
3 people like this

Oh you didnt know recently the server became the "mpfcorner" server? 

I agree. under took ~4 hours because nod were not even able to hit a building. at least 6 gdi players permanently spammed shooting with a pimped rocket at front and a pimped proxy mined front just destroyed the half flamer rush. once you killed these rocket guys they just bought a new one and so on. no wonder this map took so long. thankfully it was a 27v17 match at the end so we were finally able to end this.

I beg you shaitan, please think about a possible removal of the buyable pimp weapons

1 person likes this

Playing in the tunnels was not fun at all with all that blue rockets flying around.

It gets even worse when a shemale like mdk constantly shoots the tunnelentrance 

4 people like this

That was all shaitans plan, making pimp weapons buyable to piss off the snipers. :av-750:

9 minutes ago, Protos said:

when a shemale like mdk 

lol

I do think that either Pimp weapons should only be able to be picked up, or only be able to be bought. Yes, long matches do tend to make being buying too easy on it's own, but on most maps (except Sand, screw that map to infinity), on most occasions having only one of these available prevents too many of them appearing on the map. I basically spammed proxies on under yesterday as I was too busy trying to communicate with another guy in russian using a translator to be playing seriously.

But... removing snipers could also be a good compromise :U

Edited by Learonys

1 hour ago, Learonys said:

I do think that either Pimp weapons should only be able to be picked up, or only be able to be bought. Yes, long matches do tend to make being buying too easy on it's own, but on most maps (except Sand, screw that map to infinity), on most occasions having only one of these available prevents too many of them appearing on the map. I basically spammed proxies on under yesterday as I was too busy trying to communicate with another guy in russian using a translator to be playing seriously.

But... removing Under_RxD could also be a good compromise :U

fixed

3 people like this

If you want to kill the snipers, learn how to snipe. It isn't hard. Don't just play 1 or 2 roles in a game with multiple roles you can play. Get a tank. "They can't snipe me when I'm in a tank!" Arty and mrls technically aren't tanks.

Aside from that, fuck pimp weapons. Get rid of them altogether.  

1 person likes this

Aww the poor snipers don't like the mean rocket guys.

4 people like this

blue pimp proxy mines are too strong against tanks, they use them to stop stank rush because ~4 mines can destroy stank, pic rel

Screenshot.655.png

Everything is too strong about them. #dontmakercmpf

1 person likes this

I liked this large >50 player game with pimps for different tactics needed, but it did make the game longer.

I was Nod spy and I couldn't get through the constant pimp rocket firing blast damage, but Nod adjusted and in the end Nod number player ratio was far too high. Nod could've pimp rocketed back?

Just saying and btw rencorner renegade is awesome!

TIMTIM!! Welcome to the forums!

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, warlord83 said:

Do we really need to open the debate on why playing in a tank is no more legitimate than playing as a sniper? Don't be provocative.

Snipers have a different playing style. The end.

I like pimp weapons, but agree they've become a little prolific.

Only problem I have with snipers in this server is being able to buy rail/pics with them. Tanks are supposed to counter snipers in the field and giving them a rail/pic makes them a pain if there's lots of cover and high places. Now you can buy pimp rockets which are a little worse. 

1 person likes this

18 hours ago, warlord83 said:

This. Now i want to keep pimp weapons. There are to many useless tunnel fags aka snipers.

On 4-12-2016 at 3:16 PM, n00b31 said:

fixed

So you're blaming the maps, not the pimp weapons in them? Ahh, logic! :haha:

I want to point out that snipers are only a threat if their carrying something other than their default rifle. Until they grab a tank weapon or a beacon, they're purely annoying.

wish this got taken more seriously by @Manuel857 to bad you were not in the 50+ game good sir. you would love it! 

today we had a 50+ under game that was more than 4 hours long, and I remembered people having pimp rockets and I don't recall anyone complain about them.

7 hours ago, Manuel857 said:

today we had a 50+ under game that was more than 4 hours long, and I remembered people having pimp rockets and I don't recall anyone complain about them.

454545.jpg

Edited by rackz

I didn't complain about it, I left after a short while, when even a rush with more than ten tanks versus gdi who had no age didn't even manage to scratch the barracks. 

Make pimp rockets just do damage against snipers :Mdr4T:

1 person likes this