ice187dna

Random Photoshop Work.

Screen Capture #362.png

This is my sort of finished character it's the 'Keeper' -The Evil Within. Didn't have time to do his backpack. Then below is the shaded version.Screen Capture #363.png

I created a logo design for my portfolio too. Something simple but it represents my Character and Weapon which I drew.Screen Capture #364.png

My Weapon, but I never got round to finishing it off. I might do in the summer but the tutor needs it in tomorrow for marking.Screen Capture #365.pngScreen Capture #366.png

I enjoyed both projects, just something else now I feel more confident with. Prob do more over the summer to improve on my skills.

Messing around with PhotoShop again. Trying stuff out for my twitch channel. Not bothered about the first one. I think the font looks a bit cheesy.

ice187dna Colours.png

The second attempt but still needs some work doing to it.

ice187dna_04.png

This is on the screen when I'm not streaming or auto hosting someone.

ice187dna_02.png

I think I need to add something in the background like I had in the very first post I did. Bring out some sparkle.

the background of the first one had the colors really flowing into each other, that might be what the third one is missing

Ok, the wallpaper is done. If I continue on it anymore it will never be finished. I've done it in a range of colours. Hope you like it :)

ORANGE WALLPAPER

Halloween_Orange_Sky_2018.png

BLUE WALLPAPER

Halloween_Blue_Sky_2018.png

GREEN WALLPAPER

Halloween_Green_Sky_2018.png

PURPLE WALLPAPER

Halloween_Purple_Sky_2018.png

Let me know which is your favourite one(s). Mine has to be the Purple and Orange.

Minecraft has it's cave spider, Terraria has a giant pumpkin trying to kill you.
 Pumpking_Full_Body.png

add it please maybe?

I love them all Ice, the Blue and Purple especially, amazing job!