ice187dna

Random Photoshop Work.

28 posts in this topic

I just created this in Photoshop for....I don't know why...think the tiredness is kicking in.

Anyone else who has Photoshop want to show off some randomness work can do so, lets see ya work :)

Funky Colours.jpgScreen Capture #115.jpg

One thing to point out I didn't name my layers....I'm such a badass and if my tutor saw that...I'd be for the high jump.

1 person likes this

For one of my assignments at university I had to collect images and create a game genre. Later on I will be doing a concept art then making it in to a parallax in After Effects. I went from this image to the image below using Photo Shop. I am going for a horror genre feel/look for my parallax. I know it is not AAA studio finished work but I just wanted to post on the forums for any feedback anyone might have.

Final image.jpg

This is the final outcome of the concept art.

Screen Capture #125.jpg

This is just random images put together in Photo Shop to create a parallax for one of my assignments at university. I have made a few mistakes and also should have sorted out the sky but I just ran out of time and needed to hand it in. There is still room for improvement but I'm just showing my work. If anyone wants to critically comment about this you may do so as this will be evidence for my assignment. 

Somehow, the house placement doesn't look right.  I can't put my finger on it.  The image above the last is more colorful.  The lower image looks drab, unless that is the effect you wanted.

Agree with Joe on house looks like it should be further from fence or rendered bigger. The trees behind house make it look out of place.

Thank you for your analysis. I will take this on board and add this to my documentation.

On 12/6/2016 at 0:22 AM, Joetorp said:

Somehow, the house placement doesn't look right.  I can't put my finger on it. 

It's not the placement. The house looks like it's floating because there are no shadows under it :p

The paved road leading to the house looks as if it doesn't stop underneath the house. It also is proportionally too large to fit with the house. So either you put the house further in the distance, or make the road smaller.

I would use the fog differently to give the image more of a sense of depth, as in giving the house a sharper look, and contrasted by a foggier background. The top of the mountains should be foggier than the bottom.

Removing the white edges from the fence would also greatly improve on the immersion of the image.

That's all!

Edited by Learonys

I've ended up with this being the final image. I think I have managed to get everything what I wanted in to the concept art. I might mess around with some stuff to see if it works or not for the concept art.

Screen Capture #145.jpg

1 person likes this

^ I'm so using that as my desktop wallpaper!

7 minutes ago, Charre said:

^ I'm so using that as my desktop wallpaper!

Oh...thanx :) 

Add in a black cat somewhere, peoples love cats. Also try to adjust brightness/contrast.

Edited by rackz
1 person likes this

I've just done something for Rencorner to add some Christmas spirit.

Hope you guys like it. 

Rencorner Christmas 2016.png

4 people like this

My drawing techniques for one of my assignments....it's got a long way to go. 

Screen Capture #187.jpg

From that to this.....

Screen Capture #211.jpg

It's still a work in progress got lots of detail to add in.

drawing all this?  using 3ds max and rendering stuff is a ton easyer and the result is great using shaders and paint textures instead drawing all that. also this would offer beeing able to rotate your "picture" from diffrent angles without repainting and readding light reflections and more.

Edited by rackz

Yes I'm drawing all of this. The task is to draw it only using traditional pencil and paper or digitally using Photo Shop. It might be easier in what you just said above but it's mainly for:

• 3-point perspective drawing techniques.
  • Foreshortening techniques.
  • Understanding vanishing points.

I have other images of the weapon from different angles, I just didn't show it on them screen shots. 

It will end up looking something like/similar to this:

gun.jpg

:Grrr:sounds boring lol

Edited by rackz

I got some Photoshopping as well; I'm a recently graduated Graphic Designer, and I use Photoshop since 2010.

This one is from a series of homage where I composed 20 pictures in honor to the Playstation 1 game, Driver 2.

b3fbcd48193121.58950179cfca8.jpg

This other one is from another homage series, this time to Midway, a great enterprise that made Arcade classics such as Rush and the Cruis'n series.

0a650737217541.5739310ed6a84.jpg

This one is from a great series of mine which I worked throughout a whole year - Burn Baby Burn, a series splitted into 2 seasons, with more than 20 pictures in total, showcasing many epic, nostalgic and imaginative moments from Vigilante 8, my favourite game.

abae6034632993.56d7b752c7a55.png

This one I did recently; just a practice work I did for portfolio.

3e1bb551383853.5902352c0dc40.jpg

If you'd like to see more, check my Behance: https://www.behance.net/bueno1694. :ewwgross:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Super awesome! i love PS1 games! and Vigilante 2nd Offensive was damn amazing! This picture is damn old: (its not all photoshop, its custom 3D models and shaders like the sun and bright effect, i dont have a copy ofg it anymore :( 

1r3m91.jpg

Edited by rackz
1 person likes this

1 hour ago, rackz said:

Super awesome! i love PS1 games! and Vigilante 2nd Offensive was damn amazing! This picture is damn old: (its not all photoshop, its custom 3D models and shaders like the sun and bright effect, i dont have a copy ofg it anymore :( 

1r3m91.jpg

V8 is definitely the game of my life; I simply love it and tho I don't have a supergamer PC nor a PS4/Xbox One, I do miss it on the modern console generation. :(

That's some good Effect you did there! Feels like a 5:30AM battle on Islands.

Driver 2.. When I was a kiddo, my parents wouldn't allow me to play GTA 1 on PS1 because it contained too much "graphic violence" (LOL GTA1 was bad back in the day.. think about that) but they had purchased Driver 2 for me! I loved getting in cars and being able to run from the police (lol funny how tables have turned). Unlocking that car hidden deep inside the baseball field? So amazing. I remember a character being named "Pink Lenny" also.. Oh the nostalgia.

Posted (edited)

ohh yes the nostalgia.. and were gettin older and older... :Eyetwitch: reallife sucks thats why im so drunk and trippin allday

Edited by rackz

18 hours ago, rackz said:

ohh yes the nostalgia.. and were gettin older and older... :Eyetwitch: reallife sucks thats why im so drunk and trippin allday

I think today's day in age is great.. once you get over all the political correctness that prevents anyone from having fun without someone being offended. :tongue:

3 key words to relive nostalgia; emulators, roms, alcohol

Playing Ape Escape/Spyro is amazing a few beers in :beerrrr:

1 person likes this