1) What is your real name?
2) Please select a character name you'd like Raid Leader on. This rank will not replace any rank, as it is supposed to be separate and only used in certain scenarios (Only while actively using the rank for leading dungeons!). That does mean you' need to have two accounts, one for regular play, and one for raid leading.
3) How old are you?
13 (14 on march 10 2019)
4) How long have you been playing Terraria?
idk, approx. 4 years
5) How long have you been playing on our server?
over a year but less than two
6) How active are you? (Be as detailed as possible!)
Generally active now that i have rediscovered the IP nowadays i 'try' to go everyday (that will probably fail though) After December it should rise a bit
6) How well do you know Terraria mechanics of wiring and sensors?
Average Terraria Players knowledge (teleporters need wiring, different color wires are seperate, pressure plates and traps work well, etc.)
7) Why do you want to be a Raid Leader? (Be honest, we can tell if you want it for the commands and such.)
I want Raid Leader because i would love to lead a raid and moderate (to the extent i can) the raid to make sure it is an enjoyable experiance.
8) How many Lost Halls, Shatters and Other dungeons do you think you have completed? (Round to the nearest tenth)
I think i have completed 0
9) Why should we pick you as a Raid Leader for RCTerraria?
You should pick me as a raid leader because i try not to abuse commands when i CAN use them and because i will try my best (or is the correct grammar 'hardest') to make it enjoyable for those in the raids that i lead. (not for my typos, obviously)
10) You accidentally use a command incorrectly and now someone has a special ability that they normally shouldn't have, what do you do?
Attempt to revoke, if i cannot revoke it then i will ask them and either 1. They will give them up 2. they will abuse them and i will make them leave the raid (if i can) 3. (if 2 is void or they wont stop) I will contact a moderator
11) A player rushes the dungeon without the group and without permission, what do you do? (Be Very detailed)
Request they restart the dungeon, if they do not comply then i will either take action and stop them from the raid or i will contact a moderator.
12) A player who wanted to join a dungeon is breaking the set rules at the start (in this case taking items from more than one chest), what do you do? How would you handle it if there was no one online to assist you at the time?
I would give them a warning and request they put the items back or delete them, if they do not comply i will give another warning, this time nearly commanding them, if they STILL do not comply i will kick them from the raid.
13) Do you promise to never abuse commands/waypoints or anything else that you may or may not have access to?
I solemnly swear that I, Judah Akers, will never abuse commands, waypoints, or anything else that I may or may not have access to.
14) What does this rank mean to you?
To me this rank means that i am trusted to lead raids while staff is not around, and to keep the raids that i am to lead an enjoyable experience for all people participating in the raid